2021 Eligible Area Record Books
Deadline TBD in January 2022
Project Record Report Forms
CLICK HERE to go to the new Project Reports located on the Kansas 4-H page.
4-H Project Record Report Form Replaces KAP. The State 4-H KAP Revision Taskforce Team is excited to announce the launch of a new project based record keeping and award system for the new 4-H program year.
Two Project Record forms
- General Form
- Animal Form
Three Age levels
- Junior 7-9 years (4-H age)
- Intermediate 10-13 year (4-H age)
- Senior 14-18 year (4-H page)
- Submit a Project Record Form, Cover Letter, and Resume
- Submit a Project Record Form, Cover Letter, Resume and Video
The new forms, an instructional guide and check sheet, an evaluation rubric, and a form fillable personal page and permanent record are now available, as is a free download of the current Adobe Reader DC. Please click here for more information and to be re-directed to the Kansas 4-H Page.
Here are a few things that you need to make sure that are recording and keeping track of right now.
- Set project goals
- Project Presentations & Communication
- Project Learning Experiences
- Project Exhibits and Showcase Opportunities
- Project Leadership
- Project Citizenship/Community Engagement
- Project Finances (keep receipts) Income and Expenses
- Project Finances (Project Animal Inventory/ Performance Record)
- Seniors (will have to submit a resume and cover letter)
Additional Required Documents
- Coffey County Champion Self-Nomination/Designation Form
- Coffey County Project Record Checklist/ Project Record Seal Form
- Coffey County Project Record- How To PowerPoint
- Sample Senior Livestock Project Record Form
- Sample Animal Project Record Form
Member Pin Award Application
If you are new to 4-H, or if this is your first year applying for a pin and your name is not listed, then you should fill out the Membership pin application. If you are not new to 4-H, you have received a pin in a previous year, and your name is not listed, then please contact Lauren in the Extension Office to determine your eligibility.
2021 Kansas 4-H KAP Winners
We are proud to present the following Coffey County 4-H members who were selected to have the BEST Kansas Award Portfolios in their project area first by their club, then at the county level, followed by the area level, and finally within the entire state of Kansas. Only one member is selected as a winner in a project area on the Kansas 4-H KAP judging level. Enrollment numbers are provided below to show just how incredible this achievement is. These 4-H members will be honored at the Emerald Circle Banquet and are invited to attend National 4-H Congress in Atlanta, Georgia in the fall if they are still eligible. This is an incredible honor that not every 4-H member will get the opportunity to enjoy! Congratulations to:
Ashdynn Lehmann, Smilin' Thru 4-H Club
Project Area: Energy Management
According to the most recent Kansas 4-H Statistics, there were 822 4-H members enrolled in the Kansas 4-H Energy Management Project.
Project Area: Visual Arts
According to the most recent Kansas 4-H Statistics, there were 11,212 4-H members enrolled in the Kansas 4-H Visual Arts project.
Project Area: Health and Wellness
According to the most recent Kansas 4-H Statistics, there were 5,895 4-H members enrolled in the Kansas 4-H Health and Wellness project.