Walk Kansas: March 17- May 11, 2019
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
Registration: CLOSED FOR 2018
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You will need:
- Names and emails of your team members. If any of your team members don't have email, you'll need their mailing address.
- T-shirt sizes and color preferences for your team members, if applicable.
- A credit card, PayPal account, or check for your entire team's registration.
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later. However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first.
New this year! When captains register your team they have three options for registering the team. It is important to remember that the team captain will pay for the entire team's registration. Individual members will then need to reimburse the captain for their costs.
- Option 1: T-Shirt + Registration- $18 each. This will give every member on the team a t-shirt without having to pay sales tax.
- Option 2: Baseball Tee + Registration- $23 each. This will give every member on the team a baseball tee without having to pay sales tax.
- Option 3: Program Registration Only- $9 each. No members will receive a t-shirt, but have the option to buy t-shirts with sales tax later.
The program fee will be waved for school aged youth (high school aged and younger).
Week 1: Make it Stick (Click Here to Read)
Week 2: Check Your Posture (Click Here to Read)
Week 3: Walk Faster (Click Here to Read)
Week 4: Remembering a Walk Kansas Champion (Click Here to Read)
Week 5: Squats for Strength (Click Here to Read)
Week 6: Getting Past a Bad Week (Click Here to Read)
Week 7: What Can We Learn from Blue Zones? (Click Here to Read)
Week 8: Improving Balance (Click Here to Read)
FINAL NEWSLETTER: DASH DIET (Click Here to Read)
Walk Kansas 5k for the Fight- Manhattan, KS: May 4, 2019
Registration/More Information: Click Here
Coffey County Wellness Waddle 2k/5k- Burlington, KS: TBD 2019
Contact the Coffey County Health Department for more information
Walk Kansas walkers who participate in this event will receive two extra tickets into the grand prize drawing!
BRC Fun Ride- Burlington, KS: TBD 2019