Walk Kansas: March 17- May 11, 2019
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
Registration: February 19-March 15, 2019
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You will need:
- Names and emails of your team members. If any of your team members don't have email, you'll need their mailing address.
- T-shirt sizes and color preferences for your team members, if applicable.
- A credit card, PayPal account, or check for your entire team's registration.
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later. However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first.
Options for Registering! When captains register your team they have three options for registering the team. It is important to remember that the team captain will pay for the entire team's registration. Individual members will then need to reimburse the captain for their costs.
- Option 1: T-Shirt + Registration- $18.25 each. This will give every member on the team a t-shirt without having to pay sales tax.
- Option 2: Baseball Tee + Registration- $23.50 each. This will give every member on the team a baseball tee without having to pay sales tax.
- Option 3: Program Registration Only- $9 each. No members will receive a t-shirt, but have the option to buy t-shirts with sales tax later.
The program fee will be waved for school aged youth (high school aged and younger).
Activity Guidelines by Age
Youth (Click Here)
Parents (Click Here)
Adults (Click Here)
Older Adults (Click Here)
Complete Guidelines (Click Here)
Walk Kansas 5k for the Fight- Manhattan, KS: May 4, 2019
Registration/More Information: Click Here
Coffey County Wellness Waddle 2k/5k- Burlington, KS: April, 27, 2019
Contact the Coffey County Health Department for more information. 620-364-8631
BRC Fun Ride- Burlington, KS: TBD 2019