Walk Kansas: March 28- May 22
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
NEW 2021! Solo Route for individuals who don't have a team!
Registration: By April 10th
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You will need:
- Names and emails of your team members. If any of your team members don't have email, you'll need their mailing address.
- A credit card, PayPal account to pay your registration online
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later or walk the new solo route! However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first.
Registration Fee: $10/ Person (The program fee will be waved for school aged youth (high school aged and younger). Payable online when you register or to the Extension Office via check.
Walk Kansas Apparel: NEW 2021! All apparel will be ordered online and shipped directly to your house. No apparel orders will be accepted by the Extension Office.
Walking Safely T-Rex Video- Click Here
Activity Guidelines by Age
Youth (Click Here)
Parents (Click Here)
Adults (Click Here)
Older Adults (Click Here)
Complete Guidelines (Click Here)
2021 Walk Kansas Teams
8 Wonders of Kansas
Neosho Valley EHU
No Sleep Till Goodland
Bodies Under Construction
Little Balkans to Nicodemus
FORMS AND RESOURCES